Monday, August 10, 2009

New York...Doors







Thought provoking. I wonder what is behind these doors. I wonder how soft the sheets are in the guest room of this lovely home, complete with their old Mercedes in their garage. With chipping, faded paint, I wonder what the second doors are protecting. Who was the first person to put their finger on a can of spray paint to deface the third doors? How did each person come up with their tag and what does it mean? How often do the people in the fourth doors water their Hydrangeas? Is the electric bill affected by leaving the fifth door's front light on all day? Thank you for the black, white, and red though, and the 8 slightly above the 0. And finally, my favorite. What color came fist in this peeling collage of an entrance way? Did you hate the blue, then try to chip it off then give up? You obviously paid attention to detail in the three colors you painted on the rest of the facade; I bet you even used painters tape. Could you not part with the messy, finger paint wave of blue? I sure couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment